Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

A little bit about Mustache Games

Hey there! Long time no see! You probably thought I gave up on the idea and that's why didn't write anything here... Well no! Quite opposite, actually!

Somewhere in July, I realised that it will be hard for me to achieve the aim alone. So I grabbed a few friends and we started working on a game togethere. We call ourselves MustacheGames, we work on the game called OfficeReveng and we're awesome! Well not so much... Everything is far not as perfect as it could be and it's natural when you take people who have no experience doing what they have to be doing and make them work and hope for the best.

Honestly the biggest problem now is me. I'm having some problems concentrating on the project. It's 2 months into production already and about 2 more ahead... and honestly I got a bit tired. I know the feeling won't last long, but... anyway)

So I just needed to post about it right before I get back to working. Posting always used to help me concentrate so yeah...

Also when we're done with the game, I plan to continue with the blog. I'll have a lot of expereince to share by then! I already have enough, but I do not have time to do quality posts, so far :(

Best wishes,
Alfred

3 comments:

  1. Have you finished the project?
    Because, this is your manager speaking and I'm loosing my temper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol no, Mr. Manager, not yet) But you can follow us here: twitter.com/mustachegames and find out how we're doing) Thanks for the interest)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete